Features for DeWalt DCF830N-XJ Compact Impact Wrench
Latest generation 14.4V XR Li-Ion Compact Impact Wrench featuring XR 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology.
Ultra compact, light weight design allows for use in confined spaces.
Bright white LED ring with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.
Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort and provide greater application control.
All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life.
Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life.
1/2″ (12.7mm) square socket retention for effective, efficient torque delivery in application.
Specifications for DeWalt DCF830N-XJ Compact Impact Wrench
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 14.4 V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Max. Torque: 185 Nm
- Power Output: 245 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0 – 2300 rpm
- Impacts per Minute: 0 – 2700 ipm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M16
- Bit Holder: 1/2″ (12.7mm)
- Weight: 1.55 kg
- Length: 147 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Impact: 11 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 4.9 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)