The DCF880 impact wrench from Dewalt is an easy to handle and compact tool which is lightweight and has nicely positioned lights at the front to illuminate the area of work. It’s very powerful for its size and is well balanced. It works well in tight spaces and has very good battery life.
Features for DeWalt DCF880N-XJ XR li-ion Compact Impact Wrench
Ultra compact, light weight design allows for use in confined spaces.
Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort and provide greater application control.
All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life.
Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life.
Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.
LED light ring with 20 second delay.
Specifications for DeWalt DCF880N-XJ XR li-ion Compact Impact Wrench
- Power Output: 250 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0 – 2300 rpm
- Impacts per Minute: 0 – 2700 ipm
- Max. Bolt Diameter: M16
- Weight: 1.01 kg
- Length: 147 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Impact: 11 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 4.9 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max. Torque: 203 Nm
- Bit Holder: 1/2″ (12.7mm)
- Height: 190 mm