Features for DeWalt DWS780 Compound Slide Mitre Saw
Outstanding cutting performance in both small profiles and large construction timbers up to 110 x 303 mm.
XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity no adjustment required.
Heavy duty durability with the ability to fully adjust your machine to maintain accuracy over the life fo the tool.
New quick release bevel stop setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 49° left and right.
Easy to use mitre and bevel controls making the tool fast and simple to change from one set up to another.
Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0° – 50° left and 0° – 60° right.
Long life Accuracy in Table and Fence Design.
The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles.
Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 345 mm wide.
Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with enormous capacity which is easy to transport around the job site.
Outstanding dust control and deflection away from cutting area.
Electronic speed control for adjusting cutting speed when cutting materials other than wood.
The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications.
Specifications for DeWalt DWS780 Compound Slide Mitre Saw
- Power Input: 1675 Watts
- Power Output: 960 Watt
- Blade Speed: 1900 – 3800 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 305 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 49/49 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 211 x 112 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 303 x110 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 345 x 76 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 345 x 44 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 244 x 76 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 212 x 76 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut [Saws]: 170 mm
- Weight:24.8 kg
- Depth: 470 mm
- Length: 770 mm
- Height: 396 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting Wood: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)