Features for DeWalt D26410 Random Orbit Sander
Two orbit size settings: a 3 mm orbit for fine finishing and a 6 mm orbit for fast material removal.
Controlled finishing system eliminates start-up scratching by keeping the sanding pad at a controlled speed.
Variable speed for heat sensitive sanding, polishing and superior finishing.
Uses hook and loop paper for fast changes.
Dust sealed switch and bearings for a long life.
Integral dust collection assists in producing a safe working environment and helps to extend sand paper life.
Specifications for DeWalt D26410 Random Orbit Sander
- Power Input: 400 Watts
- Power Output: 250 Watt
- Rotation speed: 4000 – 10000 rpm
- Orbits Per Minute: 8000-20000 opm
- Orbit Size: 3.0 & 6.0 mm
- Paper Size: 150 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Length: 129 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 4.6 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 83 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 4 dB(A)