Features for DeWalt D26420 Sheet Electronic Orbital Sander
Variable speed control 12,000-22,000 orbits per minute.
High performance motor with aluminium bearing seats for continuous use and a long life.
Small orbit size for a smooth finish.
Efficient dust collection using integrated dustbag or external dust extractor for a better sanding performance and sheet life.
Sturdy, easy action abrasive sheet clips that securely hold the sheet and are also inset to avoid contact with adjacent surfaces.
Optional hook and loop base pad included to enable fast sanding sheet changes.
Specifications for DeWalt D26420 Sheet Electronic Orbital Sander
- Power Input: 350 Watts
- Power Output: 190 Watt
- Rotation speed: 24000-44000 rpm
- Orbits Per Minute: 12000-22000 opm
- Orbit Size: 2.5 mm
- Paper Size: 113 x 280 mm
- Pad Size: 112 x 229 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Length: 270 mm
- Height: 190 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 6.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 73.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 84.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)