Features for DeWalt DCD776C2-QW XR Li-Ion Cordless Drill
18V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring XR 1.3Ah Li-Ion battery technology
13 mm single sleeve chuck and spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand
Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch for maximum control
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
Strong and durable 18V combi with all-metal gearing and chuck for long lasting toughness.
Features LED work light, replaceable carbon brushes and thermal overload protection.
Compatible with all 18V DeWalt Li-ion batteries.
Supplied with 2 x 1.5Ah XR Li-ion batteries, charger and heavy duty canvas bag.
Specifications DeWalt DCD776C2-QW XR Li-Ion Cordless Drill
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Type: LI-ION
- Power Output: 300W
- No load speed (1st gear): 0-450 min-1
- No load speed (2nd gear): 0-1500 min-1
- Impact rate (1st gear): 0-7650 min-1
- Impact rate (2nd gear): 0-25500 min-1
- Maximum torque (hard/soft): 42/24
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm
- Maximum drilling capacity (Wood): 30 mm
- Maximum drilling capacity (Metal): 13 mm
- Maximum drilling capacity (Masonry): 13 mm
- Weight (without battery pack): 1.34 kg