The D25133K SDS-Plus 3-mode hammer is a high performance drill with 2.6 joules of impact energy. The reverse feature assists in the removal of stuck drill bits with a full-speed rotating brush ring that delivers equal power in forward or reverse.
Features for DeWalt D25133K SDS-Plus 3 Mode Hammer
Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 26 mm in diameter.
Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete.
Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications.
Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
Ergonomic rubber coated back handle design for improved comfort in use.
Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life.
Output air slots designed to protect users‘ eye.
Specifications for DeWalt D25133K SDS-Plus 3 Mode Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Power Input: 800 Watts
- Power Output: 640 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.6 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1500 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-5500 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Length: 335 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 15.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 14.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.8 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100.1 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.8 dB(A)