Features DeWalt D25033K 3 Mode Hammer
Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 22 mm in diameter.
Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete.
Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications.
Large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components resulting in better durability.
Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life.
Output air slots designed to protect users‘ eye.
Specifications DeWalt D25033K 3 Mode Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Power Input: 710 Watts
- Power Output: 590 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.0 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1550 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-5680 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 22 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Length: 330 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 13.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 12.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.8 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100.1 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.8 dB(A)