Features for DeWalt D25414KT SDS-Plus Combination Hammer
Active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle to reduce vibration.
Quick change 3 jawed chuck provides speed, precision and flexibility when drilling in wood, ceramic and steel.
Optimised power to weight ratio good power in light weight package.
Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications, render and tile removal.
Ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 to 32 mm in diameter.
Large hammer mechanism construction guarantees longer tool life and superior performance.
Electronic variable speed switch for total control.
Impact-stop for drilling in wood, ceramic, steel and screwdriving applications.
Specifications for DeWalt D25414KT SDS-Plus Combination Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Power Input: 1000 Watts
- Power Output: 450 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 4.2 J
- No Load Speed: 0-820 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4700 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 32 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 100 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 32 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Length: 370 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 8.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 7.1 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
The DeWalt D25414KT SDS-Plus combination hammer comes with quick release SDS+ removeable tool holder, quick release 3 jaw removeable chuck, multi-position side handle, heavy duty carrying case, SDS+ chisel, 2 x SDS+ drill bits, 4 x HSS drill bits, 4 x brad point wood drill bits, 2 x flatwood drill bits, safety glasses and gloves.