Features for DeWalt DCH253M2 Li-Ion SDS Max 3 Mode Rotary Hammer
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm.
Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
4.0Ah 18 Volt Lithium Ion battery, delivers high performance, long life and maximum runtime.
Best in class vibration, 6.6m/s² reduces user fatigue and maximises operating periods.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
SHOCKS™- Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity.
2.1 joules impact energy provides corded power without the cord.
Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications.
Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams.
360-degree side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH253M2 Li-Ion SDS Max 3 Mode Rotary Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Voltage: 18 V
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1200 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4500 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 24 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Weight (incl. battery): 3,110 g
- Length: 301 mm
- Height: 202 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 6.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 5.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah