Features for DeWalt DCD710D2 Lithium Ion Compact Drill Driver
NEW 10.8V XR Li-Ion compact drill driver featuring XR 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology.
Compact and lightweight design.
15 Position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes.
Ergonomic handle and rubber over mould to provide ultimate end user comfort.
Parabolic switch profile allowing for greater control over speed of application.
10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change.
Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch.
Electronic motor brake for added control.
High performance fan cooled motor for maximum power and durability.
All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life.
LED light for improved visibility.
Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for superior insertion and removal.
Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for tool to stand upright.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD710D2 Lithium Ion Compact Drill Driver
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Max Torque (Hard): 24 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 15 Nm
- Power Output: 180 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-400/1500 rpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1-10 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 20 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 10 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Length: 185 mm
- Height: 195 mm
- Depth: 50 mm
- Sound Pressure: 65 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 76 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: N/A m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): N/A m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²