D25052KT 3/4″ SDS Rotary Hammer Kit is an ultralight weight, low vibration, high-performance drill designed for serial drilling if small diameter anchors. The durable German engineered mechanism delivers 1.9 joules of impact energy that delivers fast speed of application that professionals demand. The Active Vibration Control® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity. The D25052KT is dust extraction compatible with the D25301D.
Features for DeWalt D25052KT SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
Active vibration control with floating back handle delivers extremely low vibration and more comfort.
Ideal for drill anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4-20mm in diameter.
Optimised power to weight ratio good power in light weight package.
Electronic variable speed switch for total control.
Mechanical clutch increases user control and protection.
The flat piston design results in reducing vibration.
Same power in forward and reverse mode.
Mode collar selector is easy to use and well protected.
Specifications for DeWalt D25052KT SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Power Input: 650 Watts
- Power Output: 330 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 1.9 J
- No Load Speed: 0-2300 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0–6200 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 20 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Length: 295 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 7.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: 3.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)