Features for DeWalt DCH273P2 XR Li-Ion SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10mm Ø x 80mm) per charge.
Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance.
Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability.
Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH273P2 XR Li-Ion SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Voltage: 18 V
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1100 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4600 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 24 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Weight (incl. battery): 3,110 g
- Length: 301 mm
- Height: 202 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 6.6 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 5.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery Chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Ah