Features for DeWalt DCD785M2 XR Li-ion 2-Speed Compact Drill
Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill/driver featuring NEW XR 4.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology.
Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials with different screw sizes.
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
Compact 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change with one hand.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD785M2 XR Li-ion 2-Speed Compact Drill
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 – 13 mm
- Power Output: 350 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-600/2,000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-10,200/34,000 bpm
- Max Torque: 60 Nm
- Max Drilling Capacity Wood: 38 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity Metal: 13 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity Masonry: 13 mm
- Length: 202 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Width: 80 mm
- Net Weight: 1.88kg
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg