Features for Dewalt DCD796P2 XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Drill
18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring NEW 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery technology.
Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency.
Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiply applications.
15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
NEW 3 Position LED torch, High/Medium/Low settings with High output 20min LED delay lighting up your work place.
Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions.
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs.
Specifications for Dewalt DCD796P2 XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Drill
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Ah
- Max Torque (Hard): 70 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 27 Nm
- Power Output: 460 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-550/2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-9350/34000 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity – Wood: 40 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity – Metal: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity – Masonry: 13 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Length: 190 mm
- Height: 203 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 11.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²