Features for DeWalt DCD996P2 Li-Ion Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
DeWalt’s most powerful 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless XRP hammer drill driver featuring XR 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology.
NEW Automatic high speed hammer drill driver at 38,250 BPM increasing users masonry drilling speed of application.
NEW 3 Position LED torch, High/Medium/Low settings with High output 20min LED delay lighting up your work place.
Tough 3 speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
Electronic Clutch with 11 position adjustable torque control for optimised precision when screw driving.
Includes a TSTAK Compatible Kitbox to organise you tools and accessory storage.
13mm ratcheting keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for fast bit changes.
Efficient intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.
Improved grip design providing greater application control and maximum comfort.
Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensure strong storage solutions.
Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs.
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD996P2 Li-Ion Brushless Hammer Drill Driver
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Ah
- Max Torque (Hard): 95 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 66 Nm
- Power Output: 820 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-450/1300/2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-8600/25500/38250 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity – Wood: 55 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity – Metal: 15 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity – Masonry: 16 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 213 mm
- Height: 208 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Sound Pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 108 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 15 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 3.9 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²