Features for DeWalt D25820K-QS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
Ideal for light demolition, surface preparation or chiseling grooves and channel openings in brick, masonry and light concrete.
Oil filled gearbox ensures total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation.
Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 5.8 kg hammer.
Variable chisel locking at 18 different positions to provide the perfect angles for any application.
Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces.
Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life.
Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool.
Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use.
Specifications for DeWalt D25820K-QS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Power Input: 1150 Watts
- Power Output: 500 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 8 J
- Load Speed: N/A rpm
- Blows per Minute: 2740 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): N/A mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Breakthrough bit): N/A mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Core bit): N/A mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Length: 457 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Width: 104 mm
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): N/A m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 13.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 94 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)