Features for DeWalt D26411-QS Heat Gun
Durable design with added protection for the heating element.
Light weight ergonomics and compact design for increased comfort and application use.
Two air flows to maximise control in most applications.
Large stable support stand to ensure safety in stationary applications.
Two cone attachments as standard to increase the users versatility for specific applications.
Specifications for DeWalt D26411-QS Heat Gun
- Power Input: 1800 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 50-400 / 50-600 °C
- Air Flow: 250 / 450 l/min
- Weight: 0.80 kg
- Length: 253 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 1.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 0.86 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 68 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 79 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)