Features for DeWalt D25980 Pavement Breaker
Large oversize mechanism delivers extreme durability and excellent breaking performance.
2000 Watt, 95 mm motor delivers outstanding efficiency and durability.
Optimized motor and hammer mechanism deliver best performance on the market.
Active Vibration Control offers safer, more comfortable use and more productivity.
Suspended Handle System absorbs the rebound and, working with the AVC, delivers the lowest vibration on the market.
Heavy duty electronic module for constant power under load.
Easy to service design to reduce repairing costs.
Specifications for DeWalt D25980 Pavement Breaker
- Power Input: 2100 Watts
- Power Output: 1200 Watt
- Blows per Minute: 900 bpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 52 J
- Tool Holder: 28 mm Hex
- Weight: 31 kg
- Length: 780 mm
- Height: 620 mm
- Width: 162 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 4.8 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 2.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 108 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.8 dB(A)
- Total Shipping Weight: 38kg