Features for Dewalt D25961K-QS Hex Shank Demolition Hammer
Highest productivity due to an optimum balance of power, impact energy and vibration.
Lowest vibration in the 16kg class ensures the highest trigger time.
50% longer service intervals than the nearest competitor for lower running costs and less down time.
Robust and proven design provides the longest lasting 16kg breaker.
Soft start feature ensures accurate clean breaking without chisel walking.
Specifications for Dewalt D25961K-QS Hex Shank Demolition Hammer
- Power Input: 1600 Watts
- Power Output: 1000 Watts
- Blows per Minute: 1450 bpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 35 J
- Tool Holder: 30mm HEX
- Weight: 16.9 kg
- Length: 760 mm
- Height: 260 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 6.8 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 91 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3.0 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3.0 dB(A)