Features for Dewalt DCF887P2 XR Brushless Impact Driver
High power Brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly.
Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including PrecisionDrive.
PrecisionDrive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage.
Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces.
3x LED “Halo” light ring offers excellent work piece lighting.
5.0Ah XR battery packs offer great run time and compatibility with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools.
1/4″ (6.35mm) ‘drop in‘ bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment.
Specifications for Dewalt DCF887P2 XR Brushless Impact Driver
- Battery chemistry: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Ah
- Max Torque: 205 Nm
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1000, 0-2800, 0-3250rpm
- Impacts per Minute: 0 – 3800 ipm
- Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4″)
- Length: 134 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Impact: 22 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.1 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Weight: 1.34kg