Features for DeWalt DW274K Drywall Screwdriver
Ideal for fastening drywall and panels to wooden or metal studs.
Removeable depth sensitive “set and forget” nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
Soft grip surface on handle and switch to reduce vibration and enhance user comfort.
Specifications for DeWalt DW274K Drywall Screwdriver
- Max Torque: 10 Nm
- Power Input: 540 Watts
- Power Output: 295 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-4000 rpm
- Max. Screw Diameter: 4.8 mm
- Tool Holder (Hex): 6.35 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Length: 306 mm
- Height: 186 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 5.8 dB(A)