Features for DeWalt DCD795D2-QW XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Drill
18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver featuring 2.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery technology.
Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency.
Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
Two speed all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life.
Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications.
15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
Foot LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality.
Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
Steel belt hook and magnetic bit holder ensures strong storage solutions.
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
Multi voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V and 10.8V XR Li-Ion battery packs.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD795D2-QW XR Li-Ion Brushless Compact Drill
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Ah
- Max Torque (Hard): 60 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 23 Nm
- Power Output: 360 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-600/2000 rpm
- Beats per Minute: 0-10200/34000 bpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 38 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Masonry]: 13 mm
- Weight: 1.62 kg
- Length: 197 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 101 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: N/A m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): N/A m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 23 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): <2.6 m/s²