The new DeWalt DCD796 compact hammer drill featuring brushless technology is up to 30% more powerful than the DCD795 with 460 Units Watts Out (UWO). Supplied in a TSTAK Kit Box with inlay for drill, 2x 2.0Ah bluetooth batteries and multi-voltage charger.
The DeWalt DCB183B Bluetooth Slide 2.0Ah Li-Ion Battery Pack features Bluetooth technology. This state of the art technology provides users with security, inventory check and customisation of the battery pack through the Tool Connect App (available for Apple and Android devices). It also features an LED state of charge indicator that helps to manage pack charging.
Features for DeWalt DCD796D2B XR Compact Drill
Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency.
Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life.
Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications.
15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power.
3 position super bright LED light.
Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
Security, Inventory check and customisation of your battery through DeWalt’s Tool Connect Apple and Android App.
Complete visibility of batteries, state of charge and inventory management.
Security for your battery – Enable and Disable.
Check State of Charge, alerts user when tools are out of range on your smart phone.
Alert user or automatically disable batteries when you are separated.
Alerts users battery is at high temperature and charging is complete.
Locate service centres and manuals while onsite.
LED State of Charge Indicator helps manage pack charging.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD796D2B XR Compact Drill
- Voltage: 18v
- Power Output (W): 460
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 40
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
- Overall Length (mm): 190
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.6
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: Yes