Features for DeWalt D21580K-QS 2 Speed Dry Diamond Drill
Ideal tool for electrical, plumbing or HVAC applications when drilling only into masonry and bricks.
Quick and accurate core drilling into brick and masonry up to 152 mm.
Increased power makes the job easier and faster.
Overload and thermal protection increase the life of the tool.
Lock on button for continuous operation when drilling with a stand.
Mechanical clutch for added user protection.
Large and comfortable side handle for enhanced user comfort.
Larger rear handle allows to work while wearing gloves.
Specifications for DeWalt D21580K-QS 2 Speed Dry Diamond Drill
- Spindle Thread: 1/2″ Male BSP
- Power Input: 1705 Watts
- Power Output: 1150 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1100/0-2350 rpm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Masonry): 152 mm
- Collar Diameter: 53 mm
- Length: 480 mm
- Height: 165 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Diamond Drill: 4.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling: N/A m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 90 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 101 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 2.9 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.0 m/s²