Features for DeWalt D21570K-QS 2 Speed Dry Diamond Drill
New motor gives improved performance in applications with dry core bits up to 127mmn in bricks or soft masonry.
Electronics provide e-clutch, power-up and overload protection.
Two speed gearbox for increased versatility when drilling in wood, metal and concrete with standard drill bits.
Electro-Mechanical clutch increases user control and protection.
Heavy duty 16mm steel chuck allows quick bit change whilst offering excellent bit retention.
Innovative mode selection collar allows intuitive control for optimal performance.
Specifications for DeWalt D21570K-QS 2 Speed Dry Diamond Drill
- Spindle Thread: 1/2″ X 20 U.N.F
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 680 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1250 0-3500 rpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 22 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Masonry): 127 mm
- Collar Diameter: 43 mm
- Length: 380 mm
- Height: 215 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Diamond Drill: 13 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling:16 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 4.6 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 6.8 m/s²