The DeWalt DCF887 boasts an improved brushless motor which gives increased torque as well as maintaining excellent power and efficiency in a range of light to heavy applications. The impact driver features an integrated 3 mode selector which gives a variety of speeds to suit different applications; where mode 1 suits light and small jobs and mode 3 suits heavy impact jobs. It incorporates a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed. In addition to this a specialist SBS module derives more power from the motor. A new chuck design with “drop and load” bit holder makes for fast and efficient bit changes and a 3 LED light ring lights up the working area. The DCF887 impact drivers overall length has been reduced to 135mm making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its lightweight and compact design reduces fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold forged impactor handle that improves overall durability.
This second generation impact driver is superior to it’s first generation counterpart, where it offers more torque, speed, working life and efficiency.
Features for DeWalt DCF887N-XJ XR Brushless Impact Driver
High power brushless motor outputting up to 205Nm of torque ensures heavy applications are completed quickly.
Application control is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings including ‘PrecisionDrive’.
‘PrecisionDrive’ mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage.
Super lightweight and compact the tool is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces.
3x LED “Halo” light ring offers excellent workpiece lighting.
1/4″ (6.35mm) ‘drop in’ bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment.
Compatible with all DeWalt 18v XR battery packs (2x 2.0Ah supplied).
Specifications for DeWalt DCF887N-XJ XR Brushless Impact Driver
- Voltage: 18v
- Max Torque (Nm): 205
- Brake Type: Electric
- LED Job Light: Yes / Triple
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-3250
- Standard Bolt Capacity: M4-M12
- Max. Impacts Per Min (IPM): 0-3800
- Driving Shank: 1/4″ Hex
- Overall Length (mm): 134
- Net Weight (Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.3
- Net Weight (Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.5
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 96dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Vibration Emission (ah) (Using Max Capacity of Tool): 22.0 m/s²
- Vibration Uncertainty (K): 2.1 m/s²