Features for DeWalt DCH481N-XJ XR FLEXVOLT SDS-Max Hammer
True corded performance.
Anti-rotation system detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power.
Rotation stop mode for chiselling and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling with dry diamond cores.
Brushless motor for improved run time and reduced maintenance.
Perform & Protect: low vibration at 9.4m/s², minimizing user fatigue.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry up to 40mm in diameter.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH481N-XJ XR FLEXVOLT SDS-Max Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Battery chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18/54 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 6.1 J
- Load Speed: 540 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 3150 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 40 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Breakthrough bit]:65 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Core bit]: 100 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Weight (incl. battery): N/A g
- Length: 502 mm
- Height: 263 mm
- Width: 108 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 9.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)