Features for DeWalt DCN660N-XJ XR Li-Ion Second Fix Nailer
Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology.
BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures.
Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second.
Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster.
Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time.
Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener.
Specifications for DeWalt DCN660N-XJ XR Li-Ion Second Fix Nailer
- Battery chemistry: Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Nail Diameter: 1.6 (16Ga) mm
- Magazine angle: 20 °
- Magazine loading: Rear
- Nail Length: 32 – 63 mm
- Magazine capacity: 110 Nails
- Trigger Type: Bump & Sequential
- Length: 270 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Height: 325 mm
- Weight: 2.35 kg
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump and Sequential
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing Tool: free
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50°C
- Fault indicator: Yes
- Noise LPa 1sd / Uncertainty: 81 / 3 dB
- Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty: 92 / 3 dB
- Vibration / Uncertainty: <2.5 / 1.5 m/s²