Features for DeWalt DPN9033SM Pneumatic Magazine Framing Nailer
33º Stick Framing Nailer designed to drive 90mm ring shank nails in the toughest timber with a smaller magazine to help get into those tighter spaces.
Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement.
Pneumatic operation for consistant performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celcius and minimal cleaning/service requirements.
Versatile magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails.
360 degree exhaust port helps angle released air away from you.
Quickly change how the nail sits in the wood with the tool free depth adjuster.
Serrated and non-marking tip options.
Specifications for DeWalt DPN9033SM Pneumatic Magazine Framing Nailer
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Magazine angle: 33 °
- Collation Type: Stick
- Nail diameter range: 2.5-3.3 mm
- Nail Length: 50-90 mm
- Nail head diameter: 7.2 mm
- Magazine capacity: 38-50 Nails
- Trigger Type: Sequential
- Operating Pressure: 4.8 – 8.3 Bar
- Air consumption per actuation: 2.47 l
- Noise LPa 1sd / Uncertainty: 90.8 / 4 dB
- Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty: 99.7 / 4 dB
- Noise LPa 1s, 1m / Uncertainty: 86.7 / 4 dB
- Vibration / Uncertainty: 3.02 m/s²
- Length: 360 mm
- Height: 355 mm
- Width: 133 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg