Features for DeWalt DCS371N XR Li-Ion Compact Bandsaw
Ideally suited for cutting lengths of metal, including threaded rod, unistrut and steel pipework.
63mm cut capacity cuts up to DN 50 or 2″ SCH 40 pipe.
Smooth cuts leaves surfaces burr-free.
Creates little or no sparks when cutting metal.
Well balanced and easy to handle in all orientations including overhead.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS371N XR Li-Ion Compact Bandsaw
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Length: 385 mm
- Height: 280 mm
- Sound Power: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 80 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Max Watts Out: 460 W
- No-Load Speed: 174 Metres/min
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²