Features for DeWalt D25501K-QS SDS-Max Combination Hammer
Ideal for drilling anchor fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 12 to 40 mm in diameter. Core drilling up to 90 mm.
Chain drive improves durability and increases efficiency together with an oil filled gearbox to ensure total component lubrication and superior heat dissipation.
Ergonomic, compact and slim line design maximises control and offers easy access to confined spaces.
Excellent power to weight ratio: 8 Joules of impact energy delivered by a 6.1 kg hammer.
Rotation-stop for medium-light demolition applications.
Unique dust sealing protection to prevent even the finest dust ingress into the hammer mechanism delivering high durability and extended tool life.
Hammer mechanism is optimised by reducing the number of components and by improving dampening to deliver maximum impact energy and therefore the efficiency to drill into the hardest concrete.
Efficient mechanism delivers impact blows directly to the bit without losses through excessive vibration and rebound dampening reduces stress to the tool.
Soft rubber grip handles improve user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use.
Specifications for DeWalt D25501K-QS SDS-Max Combination Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Power Input: 1100 Watts
- Power Output: 500 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 8 J
- Load Speed: 400 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 2740 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 40 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Breakthrough bit): 55 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Core bit): 90 mm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Length: 457 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Width: 104 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 18.3 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.8 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 13.2 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.6 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 94 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)