Features for DeWalt D25872K SDS Max Dedicated Demolition Hammer
Ideal for demolition and surface preparation in brick; masonry and concrete.
Active vibration control system incorporating a counterbalance mass and floating handle delivers extremely low vibration.
Electronic variable impact energy/speed for total control.
Variable chisel locking at 24 positions to provide the perfect approach for all applications.
Lock-on lock-off switch.
Barrel grip for better comfort in horizontal applications.
Brush wear and service indicators.
Specifications for DeWalt D25872K SDS Max Dedicated Demolition Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Power Input: 1400 Watts
- Power Output: 840 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 11 J
- Blows per Minute: 1260-2520 bpm
- Weight: 8.0 kg
- Length: 528 mm
- Height: 268 mm
- Width: 116 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 10.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 104 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 4 dB(A)