Features for Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR FLEXVOLT SDS+ Rotary Hammer
Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) per charge.
Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
Brushless motor with high capacity XR FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah 18V/54V Lithium-ion battery (not included) platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance.
Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 30mm.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods.
Specifications for Dewalt DCH333NT-XJ XR FLEXVOLT SDS+ Rotary Hammer
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 3.5 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1000 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4480 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Length: 400 mm
- Height: 250 mm
- Width: 95 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 7.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 94 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 105 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)