Ideal for demolition applications in brick, masonry and light chasing in concrete, due to the rotation stop mode. Ideal for drilling anchor fixing in concrete and masonry up to 48mm in diameter, and also core drilling up to 125mm.
Features for DeWalt DCH733X2 FlexVolt XR SDS-Max Hammer Drill:
54v FLEXVOLT offers unrivalled cordless performance and runtime.
Brushless motor for incredible efficiency and power delivery.
Best in class vibration – Active vibration control handle.
Anti-rotation system detects loss of control and prevents user injury.
Electronic speed and impact energy control.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH733X2 FlexVolt XR SDS-Max Hammer Drill
- Voltage: 54 Volt
- Impact Energy: 13.3 joule
- No Load Speed: 177-355 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 1350-2705 bpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 48 mm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity (Breakthrough Bit): 80 mm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity (Core Bit): 125 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 9.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K1/K2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/ Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 8.8 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A
- Sound Power: 109 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Length: 690 mm
- Width: 540 mm
- Height: 170 mm
1 x SDS-Max 54v Combination Hammer Drill
2 x 9.0Ah Li-Ion FLEXVOLT Battery Packs
1 x Universal Charger
1 x Kit Box