Features for DeWalt DCS391M2 XR Li-Ion Circular Saw
Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmould to optimise comfort.
Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repetitive, accurate cuts.
Intelligent variable speed trigger.
Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale.
Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety.
Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS391M2 XR Li-Ion Circular Saw
- Power Output: 760 Watt
- No Load Speed: 5150 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 x 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1 mm
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Length: 360 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 95 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah