Features for DeWalt DCS365M2 Mitre Saw Cordless
Double insulated DeWalt 65 mm fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power in hard wood.
New mitre angle adjustment system provides accurate and consistent setting of mitre angles between 0 and 48° right and 0 and 48° left.
The dual fence mechanism gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles.
Horizontal rails create additional capacity for larger materials.
The aluminium base construction provides stability to the saw while still retaining its portability.
Mitre and bevel angle detents for quick and easy set up of the saw.
XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS365M2 Mitre Saw Cordless
- Power Output: 590 Watt
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Ah
- Blade Speed: 3750 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 184 mm
- Blade Bore: 16 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 48 °
- Mitre Capacity (right/left): 48/48 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H): 250 x 50 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H): 176×50 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H): 250×35 mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 176×35 mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Depth: 590 mm
- Length: 490 mm
- Height: 590 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting Wood: <2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Power: 93 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 2.0 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 2.0 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion