Features for DeWalt DCS551N-XJ XR Li-Ion Drywall Cut-Out Tool
Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing.
26,000 rpm for fast cutting speed.
Adjustable depth stop for improved control when plunge cutting sheet material.
Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life.
Supplied with 3.2mm (1/8″) and 6.4mm (1/4″) collets, compatible with most rotary tool accessories.
LED illuminates cutting area for improved visibility of cut.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS551N-XJ XR Li-Ion Drywall Cut-Out Tool
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- No Load Speed: 26,000 rpm
- Max Watts Out: 550 W
- Height: 250 mm
- Weight (incl. battery): 1.1kg
- Sound Pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.3 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²