Features for DeWalt DWE1622K 2 Speed Magnetic Drill Press
Delivers high level of performance for fast, clean and accurate drilling into steel
Compact and light weight unit which is both easy to transport and easy to position for drilling.
Overload protection with 3 stage LED indicator allows improved user control and prevents motor damage
The universal quick release cutter holder is quick and easy to operate : no Allen key needed. It accepts any annular cutter with 19 mm round shank (Weldon) with one or more flats.
No volt switch prevents inadvertent restart after power failure
Push button reversible press handle offers tool-free handle set-up.
2 mechanical speeds for optimised performance
Specifications for DeWalt DWE1622K 2 Speed Magnetic Drill Press
- Power Input: 1200 Watts
- Max cutting depth with cutters: 50 mm
- No Load Speed: 300/450 rpm
- Cutter holder: 19mm Weldon Shank (3/4″)
- Max cutting diameter with cutters: 50 mm
- Drill point pressure: 317 Kg
- Clamping force: 3800 N
- Length of drill stroke: 147 mm
- Weight: 14.55 kg
- Magnetic base dimensions: 180 x 84 mm
- Sound Pressure: 91.5 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 102.5 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)