Features for DeWalt DWE575K Circular Saw
Scale for precise cutting depth setting to 67 mm.
General purpose ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling circular saw for wood and other construction materials.
High torque motor for durability and power for cutting job site and joinery materials.
Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life.
Additional handle for safe two-handed work.
Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees.
Optimum balance for safe, fatigue-free operation.
Specifications for DeWalt DWE575K Circular Saw
- Power Input: 1600 Watts
- Power Output: 1000 Watt
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Blade Bore: 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 67 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º [with guide rails]: NA mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 49 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º [with guide rails]: NA mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Length: 355 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)