Features for DeWalt DW331K Heavy Duty Top Handle Jigsaw
Powerful 701 Watt motor with variable speed delivers fast cutting action up to 3100 strokes per minute.
Quick and easy patented keyless blade change system accepts T- shank blades.
Patented anti-vibration counterbalance mechanism and rubber grip provide smooth operation.
4-position pendulum action controls the aggressiveness or smoothness of cuts.
Tool free adjustable shoe with anti scratch cover bevels to 45 degrees in both directions.
Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures that blade speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish across all materials.
Soft start ensures accuracy at cut start.
Tapered saw blade roller to control blade deflection at maximum depth of cut.
Switchable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips.
Modular component design for trouble free servicing.
Compatible with DEWALT flush cutting blade DT2074, for cutting flush to an edge.
Specifications for DeWalt DW331K Heavy Duty Top Handle Jigsaw
- Power Input: 701 Watts
- Power Output: 445 Watt
- No Load Stroke Rate: 0-3100 spm
- Stroke Length: 26 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 45 °
- Max Cutting Capacity – Wood: 130 mm
- Max Cutting Capacity – Steel: 12 mm
- Max Cutting Capacity – Non Ferrous Metal: 30 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Length: 250 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting Wood: 6.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 2.0 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Steel: 5.0 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 2.8 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 2.8 dB(A)