Features for DeWalt DCS373N Metal Cutting Circular Saw
Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmould to optimise end user comfort.
Extremely durable tool design with steel shoe to withstand rough job site conditions.
Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.
Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change.
Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety.
New transparent front guard paired with LED light and unique chemically treated glass window for enhanced line of cut visibility.
Robust cool-running 140mm, 30 tooth tungsten carbide tipped blade for burr-free cuts at constant 43mm cutting depth throughout the life of the blade.
Improved ergonomic design and rubber grip increase comfort.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS373N Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- Power Output: 460 Watt
- No Load Speed: 3700 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 140 x 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: N/A °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 43 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: N/A mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
- Length: 350 mm
- Height: 210 mm
- Sound Pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 89 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Cutting sheet metal: 3.1 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²