Features for DeWalt DCS391N XR Li-Ion Circular Saw
Ergonomic handle set with rubber overmold to optimise end user comfort.
Extremely durable tool design, including a cast magnesium base for repeatitive, accurate cuts.
Intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications.
Keyless bevel angle and depth of cut adjustment with easy to read scale for maximum cordless versatility.
Spindle lock for quick and easy blade change.
Lock off switch and electronic motor brake for additional control and work safety.
Ultra thin kerf 165 mm, 24 tooth carbide-tipped blade allows for efficient run time and fast, smooth cut finish at maximum 55 mm depth of cut.
Improved erganomic design and rubber grip increase comfort.
Specifications for DeWalt DCS391N XR Li-Ion Circular Saw
- Power Output: 760 Watt
- No Load Speed: 5150 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 x 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 50 °
- Max Depth of Cut at 90º: 55 mm
- Max Depth of Cut at 45º: 42.1 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Length: 360 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 95 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Battery Chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah