The DWS520K heavy duty plunge saw has a 12 Amp motor to easily power through hardwoods up to 59mm thick. Features straight plunge mechanism for optimal ergonomics. For use with TrackSaw™ cutting system to deliver precise, straight, splinter-free cuts.
Features for DeWalt DWS520K Heavy Duty Plunge Saw
Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting.
A 48 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates.
Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail.
The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts.
Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set for different types of materials.
Full wave electronics maintains a constant speed under heavy load.
The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability.
55mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes.
Specifications for DeWalt DWS520K Heavy Duty Plunge Saw
- Power Input: 1300 Watts
- Power Output: 690 Watt
- No Load Speed: 1750 – 4200 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47 °
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º [with guide rails]: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º [with guide rails]: 40 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- Length: 303 mm
- Height: 265 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)