Features for Dewalt DCD991P2-QW XR 3-Speed Cordless Drill
All metal nitro-carburized chuck prolongs life as it is stronger and rust resitant.
Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and helps to minimise dropped bit frustrations.
3 speed gearbox for a greater range of applications.
Larger brushless motor than previous model gives 34% increase in power.
Improved air flow to the motor.
Super bright LED with 3 LEDs which give a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumens.
Specifications for Dewalt DCD991P2-QW XR 3-Speed Cordless Drill
- Max Torque (Hard): 95 Nm
- Max Torque (Soft): 66 Nm
- Power Output: 830 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-450/1300/2000 rpm
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 55 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 15 mm
- Weight (without battery): 1.5 kg
- Length: 200 mm
- Height: 208 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
- Sound Pressure: 75 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Screw driving without impact: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²