Features for DeWalt DCH274N-XJ XR Li-Ion 3 Mode Rotary Hammer
Quick release SDS-Plus toolholder and keyless chuck supplied for easy switching between hammer / rotary hammer and rotary only applications.
Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10mm Ø x 80mm) per charge.
Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
Brushless motor for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance.
Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability.
Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH274N-XJ XR Li-Ion 3 Mode Rotary Hammer
- Battery: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery Capacity: N/A Ah
- Power Output: 400 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-1100 rpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1 J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4600 bpm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 24 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Length: 328 mm
- Height: 202 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: 6.6 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chisel: 5.4 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (Sound): 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic Pressure: 97 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (Sound): 3 dB(A)