Features for DeWalt DCH273P2-QW XR SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10mm Ø x 80mm) per charge.
Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal.
Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance.
Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability.
Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue.
Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility.
Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm.
Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods.
Specifications for DeWalt DCH273P2-QW XR SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Battery chemistry: XR Li-Ion
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Power Output: 400 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0-1100rpm
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 2.1J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4600bpm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 24mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Length: 301mm
- Height: 202mm
- Width: 85mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling: 6.6m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration):1.5m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Chiselling: 5.4m/s²
- Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Metal: 2.5m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 86dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
- Sound Power: 97dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3dB(A)
2 x 5.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery packs with state of charge indicator
Multi-voltage XR charger
Multi-position side handle
Heavy duty kitbox