Features for DeWalt D25052K-QS SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
Ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 22 mm in diameter.
Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete.
Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screwdriving applications.
Large hammer mechanism delivers high performance with low stress to the critical components resulting in better durability.
Mechanical clutch eliminates sudden high-torque reaction should the bit jam.
Electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
Rounded ergonomic industrial design allows easy and comfortable handling in any application.
Improved sealing for maximum protection from dust ingress ensuring long tool life.
Output air slots designed to protect users‘ eye.
Specifications for DeWalt D25052K-QS SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Power Input: 650 Watts
- Power Output: 330 Watt
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 1.9 J
- No Load Speed: 0-2300 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0–6200 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 20 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Core bit): 50 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 13 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Length: 295 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Hammer drilling into concrete: 7.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm Vibration – Drilling into metal: 3.9 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Sound Pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.0 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)