Features for DeWalt DCD796NT XR Brushless Compact Drill
Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficiency.
Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces.
Two speed all metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life.
Drill Driver and Hammer feature for multiple applications.
15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mold improving users comfort.
Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power.
3 position super bright LED light.
Li-Ion battery packs allows for superior insertion and removal with state of charge indicator.
Part of the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
Specifications for DeWalt DCD796NT XR Brushless Compact Drill
- Voltage: 18V
- Power Output (W): 460
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
- Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
- Drill Capacity – Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity – Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity – Wood (mm): 40
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
- Overall Length (mm): 190
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 89 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 100 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 11.5 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.6 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): <2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²